Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving! Thankful Thursday is Here!

521. I'm thankful for family, friends, and fantastic memories that I've been reminiscing about this week.

522. I'm thankful for my amazing husband. We celebrated another year of marriage and are deeper in love now than ever. I love this amazing hardworking, loving, kind, crazy, funny guy and am so blessed to call him mine.

523. I'm thankful for an amazing kiddo who never ceases to amaze me. 

524. I'm thankful for answers to allergy/asthma issues we've had for years coming out now. It's amazing what the right type of combination can do for your kiddo. 

525. I'm thankful for God's grace and mercy, without which I couldn't make it. 

526, I'm thankful for seeing family I haven't seen in way too long

527. I'm thankful for another year on the Review Crew! I'm thankful for the break right now but I'm excited for the year to come. 

528. I'm thankful for date night with my hubby.

529. I'm thankful for a dear lady that has passed recently. I'm thankful for getting to know her and for the time we had with her. 

530. I'm thankful for my crazy, hectic, over scheduled, fun, exciting life. It's a never ending surprise as to what is going to happen and I can't wait to see what God has in store for us!!! 

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!! From our's to your's, Be Blessed and Be Thankful!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!