Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thankful Thursday

531. The weight lifting off my shoulders as we practice praise and worship each Tuesday. There's just something about that that makes the whole day better.

532. Amazing hot coffee on cold mornings.

533. My sweet crazy Golden that never ceases to keep us laughing.
534. This time of year. It's my absolute favorite

535. That no matter how stressed I get, I have an amazing family that keeps me going.

536. My crazy amazing boys. My hubby and son truly have me in stiches most of the time. They are so much fun

537. Quiet mornings where it's just me and God.

538. Getting back to blogging. I miss it and need it.

539. Amazing events going on. While I will feel quite overwhelmed in the near future, it's all worth it.

540. Life in general. It's just amazing and something that I never want to take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!