Thursday, February 4, 2016

Thankful Thursday

620. I'm thankful for fantastic news from the allergy and asthma doctor. We are doing some more allergy testing this next week but... According to his words, Boo Bear's breathing was phenomenal. He is doing so well he was able to reduce some of his daily inhaler! Answer to prayers!!!

621. I'm thankful for a new group at church. It's a weight loss group offering support to each of us on this journey. It's something I'm super excited about and thankful that the leader has followed what God laid on her heart.

622. I'm thankful for field trips

623. I'm also thankful for days at home.

624. I'm thankful for Facebook memories. Some of them are so awesome. Some of them bring reminders of people or things lost. Either way I'm thankful for them all, like this one.


625. I'm thankful for exciting new curriculum

626. While it's not comfortable, I'm thankful God is using others to push me out of my comfort zone. My praise and worship leader is one of them who's listening to God and pushing me right out of my comfortable bubble :)

627. I'm thankful for old movies that are still good even though I've seen them 100 times.

628. I'm thankful for a surprise visit from my brother

629. I'm thankful for my hoodie, fuzzy jammy pants, and socks on cold mornings.

So what do you have to be thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!