Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thankful Thursday

760. I'm thankful for warm coffee on cool mornings.

761. I'm thankful for hoodies and comfy PJ pants on those same cool mornings.

762. I'm thankful for fall days where we can be creative outside without it being so uncomfortable. (Yes we might have been working on Christmas ornaments already)

763. I'm thankful that no matter who is President, no matter what the world may say that God is still King and always will be.

764. I'm thankful that God hears us when we pray. We may not always see the answer we want or when we think it should be done, but He is always listening and answers us. He has our best interest in mind!

765. I'm thankful for the Word. I'm thankful that no matter what is going on around us, we can always get the answers that we need right there.

766. I'm thankful for a new adventure creating a War Journal. (future post on that later)

767. I'm thankful for days to just hang out and be.

768. I'm thankful for the opportunity to co-lead the youth group and work with them. They push me to think harder and deeper than I've done before.

769. I'm thankful for school on the go. Even though we have busy days running sometimes, school can go with us wherever we are. (Boo Bear would disagree that this is a good thing, but ya know....)

So what are you thankful for this week? Share your thankful posts with me so we can rejoice together! Be blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!