Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thankful Thursday

770. I'm thankful for an amazing time at Fusion this past weekend. We took 12 teens to this amazing youth convention and had a blast. I can't wait till my kiddo is ready to go too! It's going to be a blast.

771. I'm thankful for new exciting adventures in homeschool. We are working through this first book and Boo Bear is loving it so far! Me too :) It's quite interesting and fun to read!

772. I'm thankful for hoodies, long warm PJ pants and coffee. I know I've probably mentioned that before but it's getting cooler and cooler, (Which I love but I need my hoodie to enjoy it :))

773. I'm thankful for a normal school week. It seems like forever since we had a normal, do school everyday, work together week.

774. I'm thankful for Khan Academy in math. It's helping us get through some of our tougher sections and he's enjoying it.

775. I'm thankful that so far, so good with this normal allergy season. Boo Bear's allergy shots are working well and he's not having near as many issues as he typically does.

776. I'm thankful for my BFF. She's an amazing chic who is always there for me whenever I need her. Even sometimes when I didn't realize I needed her, she's there. Love you Heather O!

777. I'm thankful for new connections made at one conference that are leading into connections at other conferences.

778. I'm thankful for the giggles that have come since I discovered SnapChat. (Thank you Heather S.) We've had a blast giggling and making photos.

779. I'm thankful for a restful next couple of weeks to recharge, reconnect, and revamp myself.

So what are you thankful for today? Share your thoughts and be blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!