Thursday, June 13, 2019

Thankful Thursday

870. I'm thankful for what God is doing in our lives. It is exciting, scary, and surely an adventure!

871. I'm thankful for the people He has placed in our lives. I'm also thankful for those He may have removed. While we may miss them, things like that happen for a reason.

872. I'm thankful for a summer with my kiddo. We don't usually take a full summer so this is TRULY an adventure!

873. I'm thankful for mentors that God placed in my life to bring me to where I'm at. Everyone comes into your life for a specific reason. Some for life and some for a season. Some stay with you even when they aren't in the same state anymore.



874. I'm thankful for the growing in God. It can be difficult, it can bring tears. But it is always for my good. Romans 8:28!

875. I'm thankful for a husband that supports me in everything I do. He is always my cheerleader whether he's building an amazing coffee cart or if he is simply sitting in the audience silently supporting me. He is my best friend, my protector, my shoulder to cry on, and my "honey you're crazy" reminder.


876. Being able to make a sugar-free vanilla latte at home.

877. People God sends in my path to encourage me when they don't even realize what they are doing.

878. The sunshine!

879. My dad. His birthday and Father's day is approaching fast. He's always been there to guide, direct, calm, and be a gentle hand when need be. I will never forget my wedding day when I was freaking out right before going in and he asked a silly question on what he was supposed to do that immediately calmed me down. I'm thankful for him, even when he is saying things I don't like/want to hear. Love you dad!

So, what are you thankful for this week? What has God done for you? What are some simple pleasures in life that just make you smile? Be thankful. Live with an attitude of gratitude! It makes a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!