Monday, June 17, 2019

Menu Plan Monday

Photo Credit
Happy Monday to you! Hope you had a fantastic weekend with your family or doing what you love. Even if you were at work, I hope it was a great time this weekend.

My boys went off on an adventure Saturday and I went to our women's ministry annual summer tour. It was a much needed time for me.

I'm working on getting my normal blogging schedule back up and running. I've honestly missed it so much and things have gotten to an even balance so I can start back up. It's such an awesome release for me honestly. I just love sitting at the computer and sharing my heart!

So, I'm trying to embark this summer, at least until it's out, on a USE WHAT IS IN YOUR PANTRY challenge. Let's be honest for a second. One, I buy canned items because we live in Florida. Everyone knows what the summer brings with it. So, I'm stocking up on our hurricane supplies but there is also the fact that I need to simply use what we have for a bit as well.

I'm going to be sharing each week our menu plan and then I can update at the end of the week how it went. Not only will it help us to be mindful of what we have hidden in the back of the pantry, it also helps to reduce my weekly grocery budget and frees that money up for other things.

So, without further ado, here's our weekly menu for June 17th thru June23rd

Monday - We will be out of the house for an appointment so it will be a dinner provided to us at that event.

Tuesday - Sloppy Joes, salad, and corn

Wednesday - Eating at Youth group

Thursday - Chicken Alfredo and steamed brocolli

Friday - Grilled Steak and veggies

Saturday - Hot dogs on the grill, butter beans and sausage

Sunday - Homemade pizzas with ham and pineapple

So, what's on your menu this week? Have you ever done this type of thing before? What are your tips for keeping your groceries on a budget? I'd love to hear from you!

Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!