Thursday, June 20, 2019

Thankful Thursday

880. I'm thankful to see dreams that started 20 years ago coming to fruition.

881. For the sunshine. When it's the rainy season in Florida, boy does the sun seem like a long lost friend. Praying for all those around the nation who need relief from this rain as well.

882. Friends who continually surprise me every day with their amazingness.

883. Figuring out my coffee maker to make lattes and cappuccinos. It's so much fun!

884. My amazing hubby who is so supportive and always there to back me up or cheer me on when needed, and even sometimes when I didn't know I needed it.

885. Time with the kiddo just hanging out...

886. A good night's sleep

887. A day of relaxing at home

888. For the opportunity to go to youth camp this year

889. Thankful for my quiet time in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!