Monday, January 10, 2011

Back in the Swing of Things

So I am getting back into the swing of couponing this week. I took a short break because I was getting quite overwhelmed and burned out. :) So I am now ready to start saving money again. It killed me though to pay full price for anything during that break but I knew I needed it.

One of my saving resolutions this year is to avoid Wal Mart at all possible times. I know there are things like my dog food and little guy’s allergy medicine  I can’t get anywhere else but for the bulk of shopping it is going to be places like Publix or CVS where I can get great deals. I have my shopping for this week planned out and will be doing the trip tomorrow. I can’t wait. I got so excited looking at all the great deals and coupon matchups this week. I will post tomorrow or Wednesday after the trip to see how great the results were. Super pumped!!!

I also started eating healthy again and exercising. Funny how the new year can bring all sorts of beginnings. I hope you are all having a wonderful day! Stop by and share a few of your new year’s resolutions and how you are doing on them.

Until next time….

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!