Saturday, March 26, 2011

Recipe Review

Okay, thought I would take a quick second today and share with you a few recipes I tried this week.

First off and my FAVORITE this week was the recipe over at Gina’s Skinny Recipes. By clicking on the link it will take you to the fabulous Coconut Chicken Salad with Warm Honey Mustard Vinaigrette. Oh my!!! That was sooo tasty and I can not wait to try it again. Thanks Gina for sharing this awesome recipe. If you are on weight watchers she does the recipes with PP+ calculated for you.

There is also another great recipe over at Spark Recipes. This Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken is great for a busy day. You can throw it in the crock pot before leaving in the morning and have a great dinner when you get home. From what I have read this is one of the top recipes on that site.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and see you in the new week!

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!