Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thankful Thursday

It's that time again!! :) Time for one of my favorite posts of the week...

So here's what I'm thankful for this week...

- Time with my kiddo. It's precious. Every day and every second no matter how frustrated either of us get. It's still memories made, precious times and seconds that we will forever have and never get back.

- God's gentle reminders that come to us in the oddest of places at times.

- This time of year. I am so excited for all the fall festivals and trick or treating coming up. Starting tomorrow we will be having fun, fun fun!!!

- Cuddling with my son and my hound dog. They both like to sit in my lap at the same time. Course I don't have enough lap to take them both but they each get a leg ;)

- Being able to go on bike rides and enjoy my swing while my son pretends he's super hero in the back yard. So thankful for cooler and less humid weather.

- The bloggy world and my ability to share what I feel.

- The job I have. :)

So what are you thankful for this week? Count your blessings!!!!


ThankfulThursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!