Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Blessings Abound

So we made it to Thankful Thursday this week ;-) You know this is one of my favorite posts of the week. This week has been a pretty busy one and I'll tell you why in a second. But first remember, that counting your blessings helps you to stop looking at the why not's and looking at the wow God 's ! So here's my list this week:

I am thankful for a great first week back in the full school routine swing. He's doing great and progress is abounding .I must remember these days for those time when we are bogging through and having a hard time.
I am thankful for the opportunity to be on the Review crew :) We start our first review this week and we can't wait. The items are arriving and the excitement is growing!

I am thankful for a wonderful blessing of a job that fell in my lap this past week. It has huge potential and I am prayerfully excited! Also I may be doing some work for my church so that is a blessing too. Things are off to a great start this year.

I am thankful that even though I haven't felt great this week I seem to have discovered something that is helping. I am so super paranoid this time of year since the flu is rampant and awful. But I am thankful that the great big ole webosphere has options like this one to help you get through. I am still feeling the sneaking effects of something attacking but my energy levels are higher and I am feeling slowly better ;)

I am thankful that a random post on my FB status can bless someone else. You know who you are ;-)

I am thankful for all the gifts God is giving us and that although trials will come that He never leaves us.

So what are you thankful for this week ? I'd love to hear about your blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!